Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce
The Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce turned 100 year sold in Feb 2011. After 100 years, the Peoria Chamber remains the premiere source for information and business connections in Greater Peoria. Visit the Peoria Chamber's website to learn what makes Greater Peoria the perfect place to live, work and play.
The leading voice and resource for business in Greater Peoria.
VALUE PROPOSITION STATEMENT
The Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization of area businesses, delivering value to its members by:
* Cultivating a thriving business community
* Presenting the united voice of local business to government
* Offering continuously upgraded products and services for business enhancement
* Providing strategic business advisory services
The Chamber enhances the prosperity of the business community through valuable member-only benefits:
* The Chamber disseminates business guidance through leading-edge information updates, benchmarking studies, and education that is immediately actionable
* The Chamber leverages, promotes, and increases the visibility of its members
* The Chamber keeps its members well connected through a myriad of leadership and networking opportunities
The Chamber enhances the prosperity of the business community through valuable business community benefits:
* The Chamber is uniquely positioned to bring together all aspects of the community, as strategic facilitator, to initiate positive and meaningful change in the community
* The Chamber is the champion of local business, educating at the grassroots level, then mobilizing a collective and powerful voice on critical business issues
* The Chamber works together with other area organizations to enhance the community, quality of life, and promotion of the Peoria area
Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce is an organization of The Heartland Partnership family of companies located at 100 SW Water St. Peoria, IL, 61602. Call 309.495.5900 for more information.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The new leadership for the Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce took office on June 1, 2011. The Peoria Area Chamber Board guides the work of the Chamber for the coming year.
Thomas Fliege, Hawk Agency
Will Ball, Caterpillar, Inc.
Brent Eichelberger, Commerce Bank, N.A.
Michael Wiesehan, Lippmann’s Furniture and Interiors
Darrin Autry, Commerce Bank, N.A.
David Cochran, South Side Trust and Savings Bank
Robert Gates, Federal Companies
Karen Jensen, Farnsworth Group
Tom Landon, Calihan Pork Processors
Michael Maloof, Jim Maloof Realtor
Jim McConoughey, The Heartland Partnership
Kelly Petersen, Absolute Risk Management Strategies
Charles Purcell, G & D Integrated
Debbie Ritschel, Water Street Group
Mary Jo Schettler, Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino
Vicky Stewart, Illinois Central College
Josh Waite, Northwestern Mutual
David Walty, Heart Technologies, Inc.
Bob Woolsey, Jones Bros. Jewelers, Inc.