The Heartland Partnership provides strategic leadership, coordinates resources, and brings to life initiatives focused on developing, growing, and nurturing the heartland economy. We serve as a catalyst for regional visioning and strategic thinking, and provide a forum for identifying regional issues and recommendations to be considered for action by the Economic Development Council for Central Illinois, the Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce, our other subsidiaries, and other appropriate non-affiliated entities.
- Develop shared solutions through broad Central Illinois region stewardship and collaboration
- Target and encourage quality economic innovation
- Increase economic opportunity by assuring the community is highly livable
- Fortify and expand the entrepreneurial climate
- Broaden prosperity
- Communicate progress and opportunity to our regional constituents and varied external audiences
- Generate and manage Heartland Resources